Paper Coating chemical: Color Developer for Carbonless Paper.
The product is a resin color developer which belongs to zinc salicylate type. It enjoys the following advantages: Rapid color development at low temperature, high coating whiteness, good color intensity and slow light-resistant aging. It is an ideal resin color developer of a new generation.
- Rapid color development at low temperature. Especially when the temperature is below 10, this advantage still exists.
- Suitable for any CF compositions consisting of resin or clay-resin.
- Relatively thinner coating.
- The rheological property and thixotropy of CF paste are good, suitable for any coating method.
- Good stability when stored.
First add water into the tank, then add the dispersant and porcelain clay when stirring. Stir at high speed or 20 ~30 minutes, then reduce the stirring speed. Adjust the PH value to 9.5~10.5.
Secondly add color developer, stir for some minutes.
Finally add butylbenzene emulsion and stir for 15~20 minutes. The final PH value is around 7.5. Application Method:
- The package of the product is plastic barrel(200kg/barrel). Besides, other proper package method can be adopted according to buyer's request. The package should avoid colliding strongly or the sharp weapon in case o leakage.
- Apply to road transport, rail transport and ocean transport.
- The product store and transport temperature is 0-5. The products guarantee the nature time is six months.
- The product is non-toxic and doesn't have the corrosion. If contacts the skin carelessly, you can use detergent and water to flush thoroughly.