Price And Quantity
- 200.00 - 600.00 USD ($)/Set
- Price USD ($)/Set
- 1 Set
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
NEW PRODUCTION Electrostatic Spraying Machine
This kind of sprayer adopts advanced technology and imported components. It has reasonable design and smooth powder delivery, special control of high voltage static electricity effectively solve the problem of high voltage spark and powder deposition at the gun nozzle, suitable for the planar and complex groove spraying. The products are widely used in hardware products, shelves, computers, monitors, air conditioning, freezer and motorcycle, bicycle, rolling gate, electrical cabinet and all kinds of high temperature resistant metal surface treatment.
- Built-in high voltage electrostatic generator, high spraying efficiency, low loss, easy to operate.
- Circuit board and high voltage module are all from famous brand products of home and abroad.
- Disassembled type stainless steel powder bucket, time saving and quick change of powder.
- No need to add additional accessories, can spray at all high temperature resistant metal works.
- High pressure spraying function to produce the maximum spraying effect.
- Multi-angle spraying can be realized.
Max. output current
Output power voltage
Input Air pressure
Output Air Pressure
Length of Gun Cable
- Check if the powder is fluidified
- Turn on the powder switch
- Face the gun to direction of BOOTH
- Pull the trigger
- Adjust the high voltage to the required level-the level can be monitored by a meter
- Wait unit the first-spayed powder comes out completely dried.
- Proceed with spraying object to be powder coated...
CAUTION: In case of prolonged unsue of equipment, the powder remaining in hose should be eliminate as follows:
- Take our injector s hose coupling part from the hopper
- Turn the GUN to the direction of BOOTH
- Attach the AIR GUN tightly to the hose entrance and blow into it
- Reassemble it