cheap price resin color developer paper chemicals in NCR paper paint
Paper Coating chemical: Color Developer for Carbonless Paper.
1. Rapid color development at low temperature. Especially when the temperature is below 10, this advantage still exists.
2. Suitable for any CF compositions consisting of resin or clay-resin.
3. Relatively thinner coating.
4. The rheological property and thixotropy of CF paste are good, suitable for any coating method.
5. Good stability when stored.
1. First add water into the tank, then add the dispersant and porcelain clay when stirring. Stir at high speed or 20 ~30 minutes, then reduce the stirring speed. Adjust the PH value to 9.5~10.5.
2. Secondly add color developer, stir for some minutes.
3. Finally add butylbenzene emulsion and stir for 15~20 minutes. The final PH value is around 7.5.
2. Apply to road transport, rail transport and ocean transport.
3. The product store and transport temperature is 0-5. The products guarantee the nature time is six months.
4. The product is non-toxic and doesn't have the corrosion. If contacts the skin carelessly, you can use detergent and water to flush thoroughly.
QINGDAO JIERUIXIN MACHINERY AND TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
, which company is mainly working on paper coating machine, paper making machine and related technology. Through more than 10 years effort, Besides the machine self, we have our own chemist and prefer to supply chemical, formulation, technology and other suggestion to customers. Then our formulation will match our machines, and get the best quality paper for them. Now Our company had been one of the famous paper coating machine manufacturer in China and our coating machine and technology had been exported to Iran, Egypt, Mexico, Australia, India and etc.
Our company establishes a cooperative relationship with Australia, Mexico, Egypt etc. Our engineers will help install and test the machine exported.
Our professional team usually go abroad to tell them how to use the equipment, and will supply technical support of your worker training.
Packaging & Shipping